INTERNATIONAL LGBT SUPPORT
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
International LGBT Support is a small NGO fighting for LGBTI rights across the world. Its primary aim is to influence the EU foreign policy in order to take LGBTI rights into account when dealing with development aid and/or sanctions in third countries. Founded in Bologna but based in Brussels, our association is looking for volunteers to help with the daily work and ad hoc tasks.
Our programmes currently include International Support Uganda and International Support Latin America.
• a minimum experience in LGBTI activism, or at least a proven interest in LGBTI rights;
• written and oral fluency in both English and French (other languages, such as Spanish, are an asset);
• general knowledge of global LGBTI politics and EU institutions;
Researched profiles and tasks:
Media and Communication Officer:
• managing the association’s website;
• disseminating information on relevant news and events;
• managing the association’s profiles on Facebook and Twitter.
• searching for funding opportunities;
• promoting donations through marketing activities.
How to apply:
If interested, please send an e-mail with your latest CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will receive our feedback, although only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further enquiries.